Monroe, CT Pest Control
Searching for a pest control company that exterminates and eliminates pests the first time shouldn't feel like looking for an ant in a beehive. At ABC Exterminating, we take pride in serving residents in Monroe, Connecticut, and helping homeowners keep their properties free from pests and other nuisances.
Our staff of trained and certified pest control specialists knows how to handle any type of job, whether it's battling an army of ants in the kitchen or fighting a terrorizing team of termites in your home's foundation. When you need a quick response to an infestation, you can count on us to respond with the utmost urgency.
Protect Your Property Against an Army of Ants
Of all the ants that call Connecticut home, the carpenter ant is the most destructive. Inside your property, carpenter ants live in moist, decaying and hollow wood, where they create passageways to move from nest to nest. Although carpenter ants don't actually eat the wood they cut through, they will damage a lot of it while nesting in your home.
Signs of an Ant Infestation
- Small piles of wood shavings found near where the army of ants is nesting.
- Presence of swarmers - winged carpenter ants - found in or around your home.
- Sound of rustling coming from behind walls.
Beat the Bed Bugs Once and For All
Bed bugs are flat and oval pests that appear a reddish brown. They feed on human blood and will swell after a meal. Under the right conditions, bed bugs can survive without a blood meal for up to a year. To avoid detection and feast at the most opportune time, bed bugs become more active at night when you're asleep and unaware of their presence.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
- Presence of bed bugs on the bed sheets or in the mattress seams.
- Presence of case skins that have fallen off of maturing bed bugs.
- Notice unexplainable bites and red marks on your skin when you wake up.
Terminate the Termites Before They Destroy Your Home
Residents in the United States spend a total of about $5 billion per year to repair damage caused by a termite infestation, and the average homeowner spends about $3,000. When you consider that a single termite can tear plenty of pieces of wood apart per day, it's important you catch an infestation in its early stages to keep repair costs low.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Cracked or bubbling paint in your interior or exterior walls.
- Mud tubes on the exterior walls or the wooden beams in your home.
- The sound of hollow wood when you tap it.
If you suspect you have an any, bed bug or termite infestation, of if you have another concern about pests on your property, contact ABC Exterminating today. We're happy to help homeowners in Monroe and the surrounding communities rid their home of pests and prevent a future infestation from occurring.